Monday, January 12, 2009

Past to Present

Having graduated from college, and now working and taking more classes, I have not had as much time as I would like to focus on art. However, you can always make time for something you really care about. My senior year of college I had to put on my own art show, something I had never done before. And working on the paintings and going through the entire process was really fun, it is definitely something that I expect to be doing more with.
Previously I had been more of a sketch kinda guy, but I really wanted to try painting. We could choose to do whatever we wanted, I decided to paint the images that I saw in my head when listening to the Stevie Nicks album, Trouble in Shangri La. It is one of my favorite albums, and I was listening to it a lot at the time. These are from that art show.


No comments:

Post a Comment