Sunday, January 18, 2009

Growing Ice-Cream

This is my final project done for my Digital Image Manipulation class. We were given a fictional client, Jolly Humor, which was an ice-cream company. We had to design an new logo, and a new ad that would represent a new marketing and image makeover for the company. The idea of ice-cream growing out of the ground came to mind, and I went through several ideas from having cones growing out of stems to flowers blooming scoops of ice-cream. I was happy with the logo, I took an image of a cone, and attached a rose growing out of it. I think it worked with the all natural organic theme. I designed the pint container in Illustrator, and then used Photoshop to merge the images all together. I think it came out well, and would be a perfect summer time ad.

2 comments: