Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gamer Boy


Hello there, I have been busy these past few days visiting the Orient. In my Design and Technology class, we had to design CD packaging. I made up a client called, Crystal Visions, which was a video game software company. One of the first things I did was create a logo, I used the font Endor, and a crystal formation as the V. The logo is one of my favorites, I think it looks crystalline and gamer worthy. I then came up with the idea of making a demo package for two upcoming games, Dark Journey and Legends. I have always thought about being a designer for games and things, so it was a lot of fun working on this. I took elements from various games I have played like Tomb Raider and The Elder Scrolls series, for my made up games. We had to make a Jewel Case, a CD sleeve, CD label, and a panel insert.




3 comments:

  1. wow.... did you design those characters too??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great stuff. Where did you get all the information about the games. Are they already online? Did you draw any people? Or just the organizing of the info and designing where to put everything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I made up the information about the games, so they aren't online, the characters I didn't design myself, they were based off of other games.

    ReplyDelete