Friday, December 17, 2010

Catching Up

Hi again, the past year has been quite a busy one, starting a new job which kept me very busy and is partly to blame for my absence here.  Working on my office computer all day, when I came home I didn't really have much motivation to be on the one at home.  The things I worked on ranged from clothing tags, packaging design, logos, web layouts, advertisements,  business cards, and more. 

Some examples:



I also just made a website, you can find here:  http://www.thomaslichtenberger.com/

And another thing that happened this year was I got married.  So there was a lot of planning and things that required attention.  Naturally I had to design something to make the wedding more personal.  So here are the things I worked on, invitations, save the date magnet, wedding CD favor, and also the wedding photo album. 











 


No comments:

Post a Comment