Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Been a While!

Hi there! Sorry that it has been a while since I have been on here, but I just didn't have much to post while I was working on the website for class. I got an A in the class, so I was happy. Now I am on my last class, Portfolio, which will teach us how to organize our pieces into a porfessional portfolio in both PDF and physical format. I have also been really on the job hunt, and it is hard. A lot of places don't respond, even after I send follow up e-mails, but I still have hope that I will be able to find something good!

Today is a marvelous day as well, if you didn't know, it is Cher's 63rd birthday! Lol, I know I sound like a crazy person, but I can't help it. ;oP Here is a picture I made a long time ago just to Cher with you!
I have also made one painting since I have been absent from here. It is another Geisha, I did for mother's day. My mom wanted one to go in her reading room. It is 18x24 acrylic on canvas, and she was very happy to get it.

Well that is all for now, I hope to post more than I have been! See you all later!


No comments:

Post a Comment